Grassroots Mount Location - Now Priced
*** H. O. M. E ***
"Where you treat your FRIENDS like FAMILY and your FAMILY like FRIENDS"...
Have you ever walked into a home and quite literally felt the memories oozing from the walls? Snapshots of occasions ... laughter from deckchairs on the front veranda, giggling Grandkids in home knitted jumpers on tricycles, and the sharing of family recipes over Formica benchtops while the gingerbeer plant bubbles in a glass jar.
To enjoy just as it is, or refresh and reimagine... Maybe the ideas will flow from the putting green of the Mount course's 18th flyover, or perhaps a lazy Sunday afternoon soaking up the northerly sunshine in the conservatory... But the time is yours, there's really no rush to do anything at all.
16A Fairway Avenue offers the opportunity to live in the heart of grass-roots Mount Maunganui and create a lifestyle of Omanu beach days and George St coffee weekends while dreaming up your plans on a paper serviette. The mantle is yours - it's up to you how you continue the legacy ...
"... And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all is one and one is all, that's what it is..." (Stairway to Heaven)
* 130sqm (more or less) 1960's build
* Crosslease (Freehold) undivided 1/2 share in 854sqm (more or less)
* Three bedrooms, family bathroom, living + conservatory, sep. kitchen
* Wood fireplace with wetback radiator + Heat Pump
* North facing entertainment deck + rear private bbq courtyard
* Double garage + laundry with cupboard storage
* Views over Mount Maunganui Golf Course fairways
* Walking distance to coveted Omanu School + Mount College & Intermediate
* Close to Omanu Surf club, Mount beach, Superette, Cafes & transport links
* LIM available to prospective purchasers
For Sale: $1,049,000
For further information, contact Quintin - Team Q on M: 021 032 0635