Living the Dream in Mount Maunganui
With 21st Century upgrades and a solid 80's pedigree, the modernistic block facade and privacy gates hide a beautifully presented Mount Maunganui D R E A M ...
Inside is neat as a pin and beautifully light & spacious with a bonus sun-splashed conservatory, white & bright updated kitchen and bathroom, plus separate toilet.
And as for outside... How about the fabulous HUGE outdoor deck entertaining options - both front and rear! Slide back the stacker doors and let that ocean breeze wash through. The perfect integration between outdoors and in, an embodiment of the relaxed beach environment this part of Aotearoa New Zealand offers.
Perfection on a plate, for singles, couples, or small families keen on access to Omanu School or Mount Intermediate & College - both schools are literally minutes away. Or for those adventure seekers, the Omanu Surf Club, beachfront, and Mount Golf Club are right at the doorstep. Large gated access offers plenty of space for the beachside toys; the boat, caravan or trailer for the jetski.
Drive towards the sunrise, and you'll be in the heart of Papamoa. Drive towards the setting sun, and you'll find yourself at the foot of the mighty Mauao and all that's on offer at the Mount. This central location offers transport links further afield and every amenity you could possibly want.
In a prime central Mount neighborhood known for its beachside mansions, this is an enticing chance for you to jump on the property ladder in style. You'll L O VE it!
* 130m2 solid B&T modernised home (more or less)
* Crosslease 1/2 share in 811m2 (more or less)
* Heat Pump/Aircon for all year round temperature control
* Internal access garage with remote control - provision in place for additional toilet & shower (subj. to council approval)
* Off-street parking AND gated paved area for extra vehicles and beach "toys"
* Fully landscaped garden with large garden shed
* LIM available to prospective purchasers
Offered by Negotiation
Contact Quintin Havenga for a private viewing or further information
M: 021 032 0635