A Great Place to Start
No need for a clock on the wall at Number 25 Longstead Ave... just keep an ear out for the school bell at Te Akau ki Primary School and you'll know exactly what the time is.
Located on a quiet, family-friendly cul de sac, with direct access to the walkway reserves and near to school gates, this much-loved wee home holds many years of memories and stories to tell. Secure for wayward pets and kids alike, the sun-packed garden courtyard offers the perfect little bit of Papamoa paradise to gather Whanau and friends over a beverage and bbq.
The walls resonate with tales of the ones that got away, diving trips and tramps in the Papamoa Hills. Vege patches and fruit trees offer up home-grown goodness and the back yard is the perfect playground for little adventurers.
Inside is warm and cozy, with a heatpump for dull days and sliding doors to let the summer breezes wash through. Bedrooms are a good size and easily accommodate a family or housemates. Shower room, separate WC and laundry room easily take care of the utility requirements in a busy household.
The option is there to breathe new life into this truly treasured home. Create a new story and reap the rewards of a fantastic central Papamoa location. This really is a GREAT PLACE TO START!
* 80 sqm (more or less) Hardiplank & Metal Tile home
* Crosslease in Freehold 1/2 Share INT in 813 sqm (more or less)
* Fully fenced garden & courtyard with raised wrap-around deck
* Separate Single garage + Off-street parking
* Zoned for Te Akau ki Primary & Papamoa College
* Walking distance to PaknSave, Papamoa Plaza, Fashion Island, Domain Beach, Waterways Reserves
* Current Rental Appraisal & LIM available to prospective purchasers
Offered by Auction: 1.00pm Wednesday 19 May 2021 (unless sold prior)
Contact Glen Ashton and Team Q for further details M: 027 287 8089